- Concerned about your child’s reading and spelling levels?
- Interested in finding out exactly what level they are at and successful ways to support them.
- Book in for a literacy assessment on Wednesday July 6th
- To book an appointment call 0409 174 869 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited places available. Assessments cost is $75
A literacy assessment will provide you with:
- An accurate reading age
- An accurate spelling age
- A word recognition age
- A nonsense reading and spelling age which is essential to provide an overview of the strategies your child needs assistance with.
- A full report with recommendations that will assist you in making the best decisions to support your child’s literacy needs.
Under The Reading Tree is a Sunshine Coast based specialist literacy tutoring business. I tutor primary aged children in a one on one setting who are struggling with reading, are diagnosed with Dyslexia, or it may be suspected that they have dyslexia. I have over 15 years teaching experience and have specialised in literacy, incorporating the latest research on multi-sensory learning and neurological and memory strategies to assist students who are struggling.
Tracey, from Under The Reading Tree, spoke our 7 year old daughter’s language. She had this amazing way of identifying problems and misunderstandings, and translating solutions to our struggling reader. In just 3 short months, we breezed through 7 reading levels, preparing our child for good start in year 3, and boosting her confidence level at the same time. We are now equipped with excellent working-out strategies for any future reading hurdle.
We highly recommend Tracey, and Under The Reading Tree, to anyone who is looking for quality tutoring and great results. – Debanie and Lanson