Hi I’m Tracey, mum of three gorgeous kids two boys and a girl.
Our eldest (currently 8) is Dyslexic and Gifted.
It tooks us 12 months to put the Dyslexia jigsaw together for our son, even with me being a qualified and experienced (15 years) primary teacher.
Under the Reading Tree is all about our experience of working out the best way to help him learn to read and how he has become an above average reader.
Join us and read about our journey to find out about:
- What Dyslexia is?
- Where to go to for reliable information?
- Information on assessment?
- Organisations that can help?
- Strategies and activities for helping your child at home?
- How to work with your school to help you child?
And most importantly how we actually made it all work at home amongst the school routine, dishes, meals, after school activities and family fun that every family needs.